Welcome to Derek Ryan Music

Thanks for dropping in  – hope you all like the new Derek Ryan Music website!

Things are still going brilliantly on the road. Thank you to everyone who has been coming to see me at my gigs up and down the country, you all make such a great audience. I hope everyone is as excited about the new album release as I am! Country Soul has a little bit of everything, including some of my own original music and the summer hit “Wake Me Up”, so get your copy and have a listen!

As you may know, I’m now in the middle of my Concert Tour, which has been a huge success so far. After tickets went on release quite a few of the dates sold out, so the tour has been extended into 2014!  Don’t forget, you can buy a copy of the Live DVD Recording of one of my concerts – just in case you haven’t been able to make it to one. This will be released over the next couple of weeks, so watch out for details!

It’s great to see my music spreading among different people in different places – keep up the good work and sharing my music!  I have been all over the country lately doing dances and concerts, even have made a few trips across the water to my fans in Scotland and England – which is fantastic!

Don’t forget that up to the minute information is available on Facebook and Twitter. Please make sure you like and follow me for all the latest news, so you can keep up with me on my journey.

I hope to see you soon. Be sure to come and say hello if I’m playing at a venue near you. Check out the Tour Guide to find your nearest venue.

Derek Ryan

2013-09-19T15:35:36+00:00 September 19th, 2013|Fan Message, New Release|9 Comments

9 Comments

1. JAMES MC GROARTY 23/12/2013 at 12:26 am - Reply

I am a Donegal Man from Letterkenny. I absolutely love Derek Ryans Music and have now seen him Three Times. I look foward to seeing Him on Josies on New Years eve. Have now Bough all his cds and hus dvds. I had the pleasure of meeting Sean the sound Man in The Silver Tassie on the Wednesday night whom I met on several occasions before and cannot wait to meeting the band again on 31st dec 2013 in Joisies Letterkenny. What a year with a great band who know the meaning of Great County Music and I will Guarantee will last forever. Derek dont change what you are doing because it works and as a 40 plus fan you are priceless. Forget the rest you have qualtity where it counts. Its not to be learned at school but blessed from above. I look foward to meeting you in person. What you have is not a skill but a blessing. Look after it and it will look after you. James Mc Groarty Letterkenand the Silver Tassie where I work and had the pleasure of meeting your Band before you left to go and see Hugo Duncan. As the oul saying goes Keep it country. Derek from a newcomer to country just keep doing what you are doing, I am addicted to you and Sharpe Music… Happy Christmas and an even prosperous new year… I can guarnatee it 25 year plus knows what you are doing is absolutely on the mark. Must get tickets to Jacksons hotel Ballybofey…

2. Mary Mart 02/03/2014 at 3:14 pm - Reply

Hi Derek, What can i say that has not been said already about you, you are MIGHTY, i was at the Parkway in Dunmanway last night, it was fantastic, we already have the VOICE OF IRELAND.. you have lifted so many people spirits with your wonderful songs and that amazing voice,

Up to now i have been watching your tour dates, and could not understand why you had not been to Cork, after last night , i think it won’t be long before you will be back, We can’t wait. We love you here in West Cork.

Look after that wonderful voice, you are going to need it, Thanks for a fantastic evening, Take care.

Mary Mart

3. Lorraine O'Driscoll 30/03/2014 at 8:45 pm - Reply

For the attention of the Mr Derek Ryan

Dear Sir/Mme,

I am writing on behalf of my niece Clare McElroy.
    Clare, who has Downs’ Syndrome, is turning 18 on 6th of April.

Clare lives with her parents near Smithboro, Co. Monaghan, is a very active member of the community, and will be swimming in the Special Olympics in Limerick in June.

Clare has attended a number of Derek’s concerts and was thrilled to meet him recently at the Hillgrove in Monaghan.

We are preparing a movie of photos and home videos of Clare’s life, so far, for her birthday party.
    The video will have birthday wishes from her friends and family dispersed throughout the production.

Is there any possibility that a videoclip of Derek saying “happy birthday Clare” could be sent to me for this (lodrisc@tcd.ie) ?

If not, to be able to read a card out from Derek and present Clare with the card after the movie would be fantastic.

If Derek could sign a card, I would be tremendously grateful if it could be sent to:

Miss Clare McElroy
    C/O Lorraine O’Driscoll
    27 Clonard Park
    Sandyford Road
    Dundrum
    Dublin 16
    Ireland

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best wishes,
    Lorraine (O’Driscoll)

• risingpr 07/04/2014 at 11:29 am - Reply

I have sent you an email about this matter 🙂

4. joanne millar 05/05/2014 at 5:08 pm - Reply

Hi Derek. It’s my sister Leanne Tutton 30th birthday on 12th May could you please send her a birthday message as she absolutely adores you and your music. She’s also your friend on Facebook.Many Thanks from family and friends xx

5. Michaela 06/07/2014 at 10:22 am - Reply

Hi Derek,
    Luv ur music . Please if u could would u come down to west cork for a concert. I would luv to c u in concert.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Thanks again
    Michaela

6. Helen Bradley 19/10/2014 at 6:50 pm - Reply

I love Derek Ryan’s music I have not heard him live yet but hoping to very soon

7. lauren leeman 19/02/2015 at 6:56 pm - Reply

Derek Ryan is the best country singer about! I love all his music and c’ds, he is very good with his fans! I just love him! best man about ! and hope to see him again! I seen him in Armagh and he was brilliant! love you. lauren

8. Aisling prunty 23/04/2015 at 12:00 am - Reply

Hiya I’m seeing Derek Ryan for the first time in bedford on the 17th may just wondered if he could give me a hello of some kind many thanks

Miss Aisling Prunty